BriskHeat Silicone Rubber heating blankets, with built-in temperature control, are a true plug-and-play heater that's easy to install and ready for use out of the box. Our Silicone rubber heating blankets are an extremely versatile thin electric surface heater with a variety of applications across many industries.
Heating blanket pads are ideal for: • Tanks • Vessels • Hoppers • Silos • Conveyors • Vats • Large Surfaces
Options Available for both Metal (SRL-ADJ Series) and Plastic (SRP-ADJ Series) surfaces! Select your configuration option below
- Low profile heater design is ideal for heating surfaces like tanks, hoppers, conveyors, silos, etc.
- Silicone rubber provides exceptional durability and longevity.
- Moisture, chemical and radiation resistant silicone rubber.
- Available with industrial strength pressure sensitive adhesive backing for easy installation (see ordering options).
- Available with Fahrenheit or Celsius control (see ordering options).
- Patented grounded heating element for your safety meets NEC 427.23
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- (see ordering options with bare wire leads)