Speaking at AeroDef 2019
Edye Buchanan is Speaking at AeroDef 2019!
I will be presenting Vacuum Table Use for Heating and Debulking of Composite Materials in Production and Repair on Tuesday, April 30,2019 at 3:30 PM.
I am also offering you a free show floor pass - as my guest!
Here is what I'll be presenting:
This presentation will compare the use of a VT Vacuum Curing / Debulking Table with built-in heat and a silicone vacuum membrane, to conventional composite lay-ups using vacuum film, blankets and hot bonder, a platen press or autoclave. The silicone membrane seals more easily, is more durable than film, and its elasticity conforms to complex surfaces without wrinkles. When used in a quick turn-around production setting, the amount of consumable materials is greatly reduced, and backlogs of parts waiting to be loaded into an autoclave is eliminated. Throughput is increased and cost per part reduced over the lifespan of the equipment. Vacuum table use can provide a shorter ROI and more consistent cures than other processes in some applications. Market sectors range from defense and military to ultra-light weight sporting goods. A video included in the presentation demonstrates basic operation and production use of the BriskHeat Vacuum Table.
Are you interested in learning more about BriskHeat or SME?
Join me for a Networking Reception at the SME Zone on Wednesday, May 1 from 4:00 to 5:30 pm. There, you can also learn more about SME and how you can engage with other professionals in the fields of Composites, Coatings, Additive Technologies, Smart Manufacturing and more.
What You'll Experience at AeroDef 2019
WHY ATTEND AERODEF 2019?
- Experience you can trust. AeroDef is produced in partnership with industry OEMs and leading suppliers.
- Connect and share. AeroDef attracts thinkers, doers, and decision-makers.
- Discover new solutions. More than 185 technology and services providers will be onsite to address your specific challenges and provide you with custom solutions.
- Tailor your learning experience. With more than 120 technical sessions, workshops, local facility tours, and complimentary education, you're sure to find what you need.
- Gain expert knowledge. AeroDef serves-up more than 130 industry leaders eager to share proven strategies and tactics.