Well suited for pipeline tracing
Can be cut-to-length at job site
Moisture and chemical resistant
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Silicone rubber extruded outer sheath
- Fiberglass knitted and braided heating element construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Nominal watts per square inch (square mm): varies with length
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Termination kits required
- Temperature controller required
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP54
Cut-to-length heating tape is a series heating element design; wattages and amperages vary with the tape length. To determine the actual wattage output for a given length, follow the steps in the Cut-to-length application guide.
Contact us for assistance. Available factory finished for immediate use.