High Performance Gas Line Cloth Jacket Heating System
Industry-leading heat uniformity
across entire weldment
Reduce condensation in gas
Diameters as small as 1/4"
Temperature control for each heating jacket
Easy-to-install and remove
reusable heat and insulation system
Control temperatures up
to 500°F (260°C)
Designed for up to Class
10 cleanroom indoor environments
Cool-touch outer surface
* Centipede®-ready: Includes Centipede Module power connector
and built-in platinum RTD sensor. CENTMOD-F,
Centipede Operator Interface, and CAT5 communication cable sold separately.
- Semiconductor OEM gas lines
- Laboratory gas lines
- Outer facing: TEFLON® Grey or Aluminum
- Inner liner: Chemstat
- 1/4" (6mm) thick insulation
- Application-specific wattage
- Built-in high-limit safety thermostat
- Closure: Hook and loop fastener like VELCRO®
Jacket Specification Sheet
High performance gas line cloth jackets are designed specifically for your application.
Contact your local BriskHeat® representative
or BriskHeat® direct
to get the process started.
Click Here to Go to the Cloth Heating Jacket