Products → Heating Cable
Heating cable is also referred to as heat trace cable amongst the industry. It is used for a wide range of applications including pipe tracing, freeze protection, viscosity control, temperature process maintenance, roof and gutter, and much more. BriskHeat® also offers XtremeFLEX ® Heating Tapes that are more flexible and provides a much more rapid thermal response.
- Self-regulating or constant-wattage heating cable
- Ideal for long runs on pipes and vessels
- Can be cut-to-length at job site
- Temperatures up to 500oF (260oC)
- Meets NEC 427-23 and IEEE Std 515-2004
Which Heating Cable is Right for You?
BriskHeat offers two basic styles of heating cable:
- Self-Regulating / Self-Limiting: Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature. Ideal for freeze protection and low temperature process maintenance.
- Constant-Wattage: Provides precise and constant temperatures up to 500oF (260oC). Ideal for a wide range of applications.
Select Product Category Below for More Information
Heating Cable Temperature Control and Installation Accessories